The 2019-20 Season runs from Sept. 9, 2019 through Aug. 31, 2020.
Pay only $100 when you register for the remainder of the 2019/20 season. Click below to access the registration form.Register Now
The SAG-AFTRA New York/WGAE Film Society functions as a showcase for contemporary products in the film industry and provides opportunities for members and their guests to attend newly released films and preview screenings in a safe, professional environment.
- Join for access to a minimum of four new film screenings per month for both you and a guest!
- Membership is by application only and accepted on a yearly basis. To join, you must be at least 17 years of age and in good standing with SAG-AFTRA.
- The standard rate for membership for the 2019/20 season is $150. Join us for the remainder of the season and pay $100.
- Screenings are held at the DGA Theater on 110 West 57th Street in Manhattan.
- While online registration is preferred, you can also download and print the 2019-2020 Paper Application in Resources & Downloads.
Guidelines for Members and Guests
Before you attend screenings, please familiarize yourself with New York Film Society procedures by reviewing the updated Guidelines for Members and Guests in Resources & Downloads.
Film Society Office Phone: (212) 827-1451
Screening Schedule Hotline: (212) 827-1592
Attn: NY Film Society
1900 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10023