This free webinar will explain the changing rules and provide you with clear, unbiased guidance on all your coverage options! It is for SAG-AFTRA members who aren’t covered by the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan, or are transitioning off of it, and are under 65 years old.
Questions answered include:
- What’s different from last year?
- How have the laws and rules changed?
- What are my insurance options now?
- Can I still get discounted premiums based on my income?
- Am I eligible for free insurance?
- How do I estimate my sporadic income for the application?
- How do I pick a plan that’s right for me?
- Where do I get care if I can’t afford insurance or meds?
At the end of the presentation, there will be a 30 min Q&A session.
This event is in partnership with The Actors Fund and SAG-AFTRA Washington-Mid Atlantic Local.
In order to register, you must be a SAG-AFTRA member from the Washington DC/Mid-Atlantic region.
Presenter: Renata Marinaro, LMSW, is the National Director of Health Services at The Actors Fund. She is a licensed social worker with 13 years’ experience helping those in the entertainment industry understand their health insurance options.
RSVP: Reservations are required. Please complete form at http://tiny.cc/dx2rfz to RSVP.