The Actors Fund in partnership with the office of State Assembly Members Adrin Nazarian and Jesse Gabriel is hosting an Entertainment Industry Town Hall on unemployment benefits and eviction protection rights.
When: 4 p.m. - 5 p.m., Oct. 7
Where: Click here to register. When once you have registered, a Zoom link will be provided via email.
Join The Actors Fund to learn about resources and support that can help you with issues such as:
- Getting your questions answered about Pandemic Unemployment and freelance income
- Understanding the process of unemployment benefits and how to navigate a stuck claim
- Learning how to Initiate an extension if your benefits have expired
- Understanding how to claim residual income
- Avoiding eviction and understanding your rights if you are not able to pay your rent
Here it all from the experts on our panel:
- Cesar Valladares and Ken Gomez from the Unemployment Development Department / EDD
- Larry Gross, Executive Director of the Coalition for Economic Survival
- Offices of State Assembly Members Jesse Gabriel and Adrin Nazarian
Submit your questions in advance or you can ask questions during the webinar. This is event is free and open to all entertainment industry professionals.
The products and services noted herein are provided as an informational service to SAG-AFTRA members and are administered by entities independent of SAG-AFTRA. Any questions must be handled by the provider. This information is not intended to serve as an endorsement nor is any warranty or guarantee implied.