Stay Informed About All the Latest Union News
During this challenging time, the union has produced a digital-only magazine with up-to-the-minute updates on the COVID-19 shutdown. Our special section covers relief efforts by the union and its partners to safeguard members and features stories of those on the frontline, whether it’s reporting the news or assisting others. In addition, we take a pre-pandemic look at how technology is shaping the industry, intimacy coordinators on set and a Q&A with acting legend and Life Achievement recipient Robert De Niro. Stories in this issue include:
• Coping with COVID – A series of stories examining the impact of the pandemic on members and how the union has been working to help them during the crisis.
• Shaping the Future – As technology changes the ways members work, SAG-AFTRA leaders are leading the way.
• Intimacy Coordinators on the Set – The union is partnering with intimacy coordinators to create protocols to protect members who do hyper-exposed work.
• Robert De Niro, SAG Life Achievement Award Honoree – We look at the career of the legendary performer and SAG-AFTRA President Gabrielle Carteris chats with De Niro in an Actor to Actor interview.
• SAG Awards Sparkles – The Jan. 19 ceremony at the Shrine Auditorium in L.A. was a night to remember. Meanwhile, members across the nation watched at their own SAG Awards parties.
- News Updates