Thank you for your interest in a career with SAG-AFTRA. To apply for a job using our SAG-AFTRA Careers Portal, you will need to create a user profile and complete your application materials online. By supplying personally identifiable information about yourself through our Career Center Portal (“Candidate Information”) you agree that: The Candidate Information you submit to us is complete and accurate.
- Providing us with false or misleading information during any of the steps of the application process may lead to your rejection or termination.
- You may be required to produce original documents that verify your employment eligibility & identification.
- SAG-AFTRA may share Candidate Information with others acting on our behalf or providing services to us. For example, we may share Candidate Information with others who host or operate our online careers portal, or who provide employment verification services, background checks or assessment tests.
- SAG-AFTRA may also share Candidate Information in connection with the sale or transfer of part or all of our business, or as may be required by law, court order or regulatory obligation. SAG-AFTRA may also share Candidate Information upon request from a law enforcement agency.
- SAG-AFTRA will not sell or share Candidate Information to other third parties without your consent.
- You have the right to request access to your Candidate Information to correct, update, or modify your data. You may also request deletion of your Candidate Information. You can do this by going to ‘Update your profile’ on SAG-AFTRA Careers and editing your preferences. If you request the deletion of your data, SAG-AFTRA may continue to retain copies for archival purposes.
- SAG-AFTRA may contact you about your candidacy for employment, to send you announcements or request information from you. If you no longer want to be contacted by SAG-AFTRA, you may ask to make your candidate record inactive. You can do this by going to ‘Manage your email subscriptions’ on SAG-AFTRA Careers and editing your preferences.
- You may be asked to electronically consent to forms and documents or provide validation of information you submit. You consent to contract electronically. You agree that, by following the directions for the electronic signature, acceptance or verification of documents or terms, you are bound as if you provided a physical signature.
We may update or change the SAG-AFTRA Careers Portal Terms at any time. If we do, we may notify you of the changes by posting the new terms with an updated effective date. The most current version will govern your use. If you continue to use the SAG-AFTRA Careers Portal after we post updated terms, it means you agree to be bound by the changes.
By using the Career Center Portal, you agree you are bound to these Career Center Terms.