Online membership registration for the upcoming 2015-2016 season of the SAG-AFTRA New York Conservatory is now available by clicking here. Registration is open to all members in good standing. The new season kicks off on Sept. 9, 2015 and runs through Aug. 1, 2016. The class schedule for the new season will be available on Tuesday, Sept. 1.
Online registration is available for payment with a credit card only. You must be logged in to SAGAFTRA.org and a member in good standing in order to register online. Not registered? Click here to create an account.
To register for the conservatory online follow these steps:
- Log in to SAGAFTRA.org.
- Navigate to SAGAFTRA.org/nyconservatory.
- Click on “Locals.”
- Click on “New York.”
- From the left hand navigation select “NY Conservatory.”
- Click on the link to the online form located in the left hand navigation bar titled “Membership Application - New.”
- Review and/or complete your member information, fill out the payment information and click “Confirm.”
- Confirm your payment information and click “Submit.” Click “submit” only one time and please be patient while your payment is processed. If you click confirm multiple times your credit card may be charged for every time you click.
- Once your payment goes through you will see your order confirmation on screen. Please print this page for your records. If you provided an email address you will also receive a confirmation via email.
While online registration with a credit card is strongly encouraged, should you want to download a paper application and mail in a check you can click here for a printable registration form. Payment with a credit card is only available online.
Membership for the 2015-2016 Season does not go into effect until Sept. 9 2015.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
If you are unable to log in, please use the account recovery system here. You should receive an instantaneous email with link to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues or have additional questions, please contact Web Help here.
- Local News