The SAG-AFTRA Chicago Local represents members working in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin.
|Eric W. Chaudron||Executive Director||N/Aemail@example.com|
|Theresa Bailey||Regional Set Relations Representative, Field Services||N/Afirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sheryl Plotkin Beck||Broadcast Representative||N/Aemail@example.com|
|Jayne Bower||Broadcast Representative||N/Afirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathy Byrne||Director of TV/Theatrical||(312) email@example.com|
|Susan Cramm||Membership Representative||(312) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gianna Consalvo||Executive Administrative Assistant||(312) email@example.com|
|William Hendrickson||Director of Locals Administration||(312) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sean Hennessy||Manager, Commercials & Co-Educational Contracts||(312) email@example.com|
|Jolene Jones||Communications & Outreach Representative||(312) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathy Nelsen||Director of Membership||(312) email@example.com|
|Sanaa Sayyed||Business Representative, TV/Theatrical Department||(312) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paula Weinbaum||Director of Broadcast||(312) email@example.com|
- Charles Andrew Gardner – President
- Craig Dellimore – 1st Vice President
- Richard Shavzin – 2nd Vice President
- Courtney Rioux – 3rd Vice President
- Michael Issac – Secretary
- Catherine Brown
- John Carter Brown
- Thea Camara
- Tony Castillo
- Greg Cervantez
- Duke Czlonka
- Ashley J Dearborn
- Allen D. Edge
- George Elliot
- Ilyssa Fradin
- Martin Halacy
- Denise Jaeckel
- Kara S. Leigh
- Kevin Lingle
- Taylor Mallory
- Tommy Martin
- DJ Mincy
- Sia Moody
- Angela Morris
- Steve Scholz
- Richard Steele
- Michael Joseph Thomas Ward
- Alma Washington
- Chair: Amy Johnson and Barbara Ann Martin
- The mission of the Audiobook Committee is to further the opportunity for narrators; increase contract knowledge; expand networking possibilities and support the increase of companies under SAG-AFTRA contracts.
- Chair: Ashley Dearborn and Phillip Sanchez
- The SAG-AFTRA Chicago Local Background Actor Committee is committed to addressing the issues and concerns of those members who do Background, Stand-In, and Photo Double work. Through member advocacy, outreach, education, organizing, participation in industry events, and recommendations to staff or the Chicago Local Board we are committed to advocating for nationwide background coverage.
- Chair: Craig Dellimore
- Concentration on the unique needs of the broadcaster. Committee members would assist the union with KMRC technology, seminars, websites, etc., relevant to this talent.
- Chair: Ilyssa Fradin and Steve Scholz
- COCO strives to build strong relationships and a presence within the local industry. COCO engages membership to be more involved within their union, including hosting New Member Orientations and additional educational outreach.
- Chairs: Denise Jaeckel and Alma Washington
- This committee is responsible for continuing education for the artist. Although its seminars or presentations would focus on the general performer, it is encouraged to incorporate events for the younger performer and advance diversity in the arts.
- Chairs: Tony Castillo
- The focus of this committee is to support diversity in the arts by union governance, contract terms and casting. Diversity is formed so the union is adequately aware of those needs protected by the region’s Human Rights Acts and Title VII.
Oversees the conduct of elections.
- Chair: Razz Jenkins
- This committee keeps the actor and KMRC abreast of the latest technologies that could further the actor’s career, from internet sites to software.
- Chairs: Michael Thomas Ward and Ashley Dearborn
- The committee’s focus is to fund and update the KMRC with the latest technology to assist members in his/her profession, and to encourage its use by all the Committees. Click here for more information.
- Chair: Khloe Janel and Angela Morris
- NextGen Performers Chicago develops, serves, and connects the emerging generation of the SAG-AFTRA membership
- Chair: John Carter Brown
- This Committee works to improve the relationship between the franchised talent agents and the union through regularly scheduled meetings; acts as a conduit for member complaints and payment concerns; makes an effort to mediate between casting directors and talent agents.
This committee is the informational voice of the union by the publishing of articles and reports from staff, officers and guest writers. It is also responsible for editing Playback and Activator.
- Chairs: Connie Foster
- Members 50 and older re-enact classic radio programs for the public.
- Chair: Joe Wright
- Concentration on the unique needs of the singer. Committee members would assist the union with KMRC technology, seminars, websites, etc., relevant to this talent.
- Chair: Brian Peters and Deb Mazor
- The Stunt Committee is committed to addressing issues unique to the stunt community, proactively raising awareness of safety concerns relating to stunt work, to ensure the highest standards of wages, working conditions and safety.