Tax Time - Tracking Down W-2s

days since last accident 181
Tax Time - Tracking Down W-2s

SAG-AFTRA does not issue W-2 tax forms. Instead, members receive them from the companies for which they've worked. If members need to contact a studio or payroll house directly to change their listed address or ask questions about W-2 tax forms, below is the contact information for some of the major studios and payroll houses (including union contacts).

Click here to Download Hotline Phone Numbers for Requesting Duplicate W-2 or 1099 Forms.

Don't Forget: Members can always update their SAG-AFTRA mailing address by logging into their membership account on, go to Member Services, then select My Information and then click on "edit address." 

Please Note: Changes made to a member’s profile, aren’t transferred to the studio or payroll house.