Texas SAG-AFTRA members have an opportunity for a little screen time of their own at SAG Awards Viewing Parties, membership meetings, industry events and on the local SAG-AFTRA pages.
Our animated slide show will include member headshots with credits and professional contact information. The deadline to submit is Saturday, Jan. 9. Email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details on how and what to submit are below.
Must be a SAG-AFTRA active member of the Dallas-Fort Worth or Houston-Austin Local.
Required Submission Material
Phone Number (in case there are questions about your submission)
Member ID Number
For the reel:
- Headshot - One (1) color headshot of high quality; maximum size in pixels 1024 width x 768 height; photo should be current/look like you; preferred image file type: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF; image file name should be your Professional Name
- Professional Name - SAG-AFTRA Member Name (should not be on the headshot)
- Title - Such as “Actor,” “Broadcaster,” “Dancer,” “Singer,” “Stunt Coordinator,” “Stunt Performer,” “Voiceover” etc.
- Credits - Submit top five (5) credits from union-only productions principal roles (no background/extra). Credits should be listed as follows:
- Film/Television/New Media Productions: Title of project only (No Billing or Character Names)
- Commercials/Corporate: Company/Product
- Industry Awards – Submit the name and category of up to three (3) industry awards for which you have received or been nominated;
- Professional contact info may two (2) include the following:
- Agent’s Name
- Member’s Website URL
- Professional Contact Phone Number or Professional Contact Email
Please keep in mind that this contact information will be used on the reel and, therefore, may be publicly available, particularly if the reel is posted to the website.
All submissions must be your own headshot and information (you may not submit for someone else). We reserve the right to exclude or edit any submissions, particularly if we believe the material is objectionable, inaccurate or infringes anyone’s rights.