Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking performers able to portray the following on the HBO series The Deuce:
- 1970s Caucasian young gay men for a steam room scene. Must be comfortable with full nudity; no sexual simulation. Tentative work date is June 15. Rate: $1,200/8 hrs.
- Two 1970s young gay men, as a couple, in towels for a steam room scene. Must be comfortable being shirtless (no other nudity). Tentative work date is June 15. Rate: Standard Rate + $50 bump for being shirtless.
- 1970s fully nude large hairy man for a steam room scene. Must be comfortable with full nudity; no sexual simulation. Tentative work date is June 15. Rate: $1,200/8 hrs.
- 1970s good-looking men for a steam room scene. Must be comfortable with full nudity and entering a pool. Tentative work date is June 15. Rate: $1,200/8 hrs.
- 1970s fully nude male couple for a steam room scene. Must be comfortable with full nudity and simulating intercourse. Tentative work date is June 15. Rate: $1,400/8 hrs.
- 1970s men and women dancing as couples for a party scene; (male/female and male/male couples). Tentative work date is June 11. Special ability background rate applies.
- 1970s fully nude "porn actor" portraying a fireman character. Tentative work dates are June 12 and June 15. Rate: $1,200/8 hrs.
- 1970s African American male pedestrians, 18+ to look younger. Tentative work date is June 14; exterior night.
- 1970s male prostitutes and hustlers. Tentative work date is June 20; exterior night.
Everyone must be 18 years or older to work. Please do not submit if you've worked on this season before. The series is set in the 1970s NYC. Those portraying men should have some length to their hair. No very modern haircuts, buzz cuts, fades, temple tapers, etc. Those portraying women should have hair appropriate for 1977; can be shoulder length, but no braids, dreadlocks, modern cuts, etc. no ombre or overly done highlights. No visible tattoos (especially if submitting for roles with nudity).
Email current nonprofessional pictures (2-3 recent snapshots showing your current hair length and body type), name, phone number, if you are available for the respective dates listed, height, weight and all clothing sizes (suit, shirt, pants and shoe for male roles; bust-waist-hip, dress and shoe for female roles) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "SAGAFTRA Posting" in the subject line of your email, along with the role for which you are submitting.
We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, please submit qualified performers, without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
These notices are posted as a courtesy to the listed casting agencies or producers and as an informational service to SAG-AFTRA members in the New York Local. SAG-AFTRA has no responsibility for the notices’ content or for the referenced projects. Any questions should be addressed to the listed casting entity. These notices are not intended to serve as endorsements of any party or project referenced herein.New York