If you haven't been to an orientation in awhile, step up to bat, get in the game! It's not just for new members, it’s for ALL members. There is a plethora of valuable information—three hours jam-packed with helpful hints, facts and expertise to motivate and guide your journey. Learn how to USE the union as both an ally and resource to propel your career.
Attendance is required for the entire meeting to receive a Conservatory application outside of the open enrollment period.
Upcoming Event Dates:
Please see below schedule for upcoming member orientations.
Where: SAG–AFTRA Cagney Board Room or Frank Maxwell Room
5757 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036
- All meetings are approximately 3 hours long.
- Validated parking is available in the SAG-AFTRA Plaza parking lot - enter off of Curson Ave.
- Attendance is required for the entire meeting to receive a Conservatory application outside of the open enrollment period.
- No RSVP necessary.
- For more information, please contact the Los Angeles Member Education Programming Department at (323) 634-8277.
- Please bring current membership card or receipt for admittance.
This meeting is only open to paid-up SAG-AFTRA members in good standing. No guests are allowed. Parents/guardians of performers under 18 years old are welcome.
November 15, 10 a.m.
December 13, 1 p.m
If you need an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodation, please contact the Member Education Department at (323) 634–8277 at least 7 days prior to the event with the accommodation you are requesting.