Adrin Nazarian, Office of State Assembly Member
Jesse Gabriel, Office of State Assembly Members
Ken Gomez, Unemployment Development Department / EDD
Larry Gross, Executive Director of the Coalition for Economic Survival
Please join us to learn about resources and support that can help you with issues such as:
• Get your questions answered about Pandemic Unemployment and freelance income
• Understand the process of unemployment benefits and how to navigate a stuck claim
• Learn how to Initiate an extension if your benefits have expired
• Understanding how to claim residual income
• Avoiding eviction and understanding your rights if you are not able to pay your rent
Click HERE to register.
Submit your questions in advance or you can ask questions during the webinar.
Once you have registered a zoom link will be provided via email.
This is event is free and open to all entertainment industry professionals
This workshop is not intended to imply an endorsement of any individual or company by SAG-AFTRA. The information provided through the workshop is given for informational purposes and may not be a suitable substitute for the advice of other industry professionals. You should always use good judgment in these matters and should not act or refrain from acting based solely on information provided through the workshop.
The products and services noted herein are provided as an informational service to SAG-AFTRA members and are administered by entities independent of SAG-AFTRA. Any questions must be handled by the provider. This information is not intended to serve as an endorsement nor is any warranty or guarantee implied.