WHY ENTERTAINMENT MATTERS AT CES
Every January incredible things happen at the International CES®. More than 2,700 of the world's most influential technology companies unveil their innovations. Top executives from the likes of Sony, Samsung, Microsoft and Intel converge to do some serious business. Developments in broadband, cable and wireless make their debut. CES is the show that reveals trends and fuels consumer demand for the coming year.
Returning to the 2012 International CES, Entertainment Matters at CES provides you with the opportunity to see firsthand why the world's premiere event for technology is also the ultimate platform for content.
As a valued SAG Member, enjoy FREE CES registration and a 20% discount off the Entertainment Matters Conference Pass with priority code EM12.
What is it?
Entertainment Matters, sponsored by Variety and Ericsson, is the International CES program developed to help entertainment professionals navigate the largest, most influential technology show in the world, through exhibits, conference sessions and events critical to the Hollywood community.
What to Expect
- See where content will play next.
- Get the first look at new devices, technologies and platforms.
- Meet manufacturers, entrepreneurs and emerging creative talent.
- Participate in conference tracks that reveal key industry trends.
- Gain backstage access through the Red Carpet Program. (By invitation only)
- Mingle with the future of the industry through the Next Generation Program. (By invitation only)
- And much more.
Visit EMatCES.com to register or learn more about CES and the Entertainment Matters Program.
All Deals & Discounts are administered by entities independent of SAG. Questions about each offer must be handled by the providers. The Guild does not endorse any of these services.