Film and Television Fans Can Bid for SAG Awards®
Red Carpet Bleacher Seat Packages
at www.sagawards.org/auction Nov 18 - 28
Auction Will Benefit the SAG Foundation’s Children’s Literacy
and Emergency Relief Programs
LOS ANGELES (November 17, 2011) - The Screen Actors Guild Awards® online auction to benefit the SAG Foundation is offering Red Carpet Fan Bleacher Seats at www.sagawards.org/auction Nov. 18 - 28. The first auction in this year’s series, features 70 seats from which fans can see their favorite stars walk the SAG Awards® red carpet, take pictures and request autographs. New to this year’s Bleacher Seat Auction is the combination of bleacher seat sets with hotel stays, dinners, makeovers, SAG Awards Backstage Tours and more.
Proceeds from the Screen Actors Guild Awards Auctions will benefit the SAG Foundation to help sustain their award winning children's literacy programs: BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools), reading to over 600,000 children monthly in classrooms and hospitals nationwide, and Storyline Online, reaching an average of 2 million views globally each month. The auction also supports the Foundation's Catastrophic Health Fund and emergency services, the Actors Center, and the video preservation of the creative legacy of professional actors. For additional information, please visit http://www.sagfoundation.org.
The items in this year’s SAG Awards Red Carpet Bleacher Seat Auction are:
Hotel Packages & Backstage Tours:
- Hotel Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills with Two Seats on the Red Carpet, in combination with a SAG Awards Rehearsals Backstage Tour
- Hotel Stay at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles with Two Seats on the Red Carpet
- Hotel Stay at Omni Los Angeles Hotel with Two Seats on the Red Carpet
- Hotel stay at The Standard, Downtown with Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- SAG Awards Backstage Tour during Rehearsals with Two Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
Dine & Wine Packages:
- Dinner at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill and Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- Dinner at The Capital Grille and Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- Dinner at J Restaurant & Lounge and Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- Dinner at The Edison and Two Red Carpet Seats
- Two seats on the Red Carpet with a complementary bottle of Prossecco wine at the Figueroa Hotel Bar
- Dinner at The Grill on the Alley Beverly Hills and Two Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- Dinner at Water Grill and Two Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
Makeup & Makeovers:
- L'Oreal Cosmetics Showroom Makeover with Two Seats on the Red Carpet
- Hair styled by Lance Christopher and Two Seats on the Red Carpet
- Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats with L'Oreal Make-Up Gift Bag
SAG Awards Gifts:
- A Customized SAG Awards Flip Camera with Two Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- A Customized SAG Awards Flip Camera with Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats
- Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats with SAG Awards USB Flash Drive Show Gift
Special Red Carpet Positioning:
- Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats Front Row across from People Magazine's Platform
- Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats Front Row across from an E! Platform
- Two Red Carpet Bleacher Seats Front Row across from Associated Press
- Two Red Carpet Bleacher Seats Front Row across from Photographers and Fashion Cams
- Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats Front Row across from Photographers and Fashion Cams
- Four Red Carpet Bleacher Seats Front Row
Coming up next in the annual SAG Foundation benefit auction series is the Holiday Auction in December which will include vacation packages, set visits, tickets to other award shows, autographed memorabilia and signed posters from this years films and television shows, wine crafting, jewelry and more. The Ceremony Auction, which revolves around the nominated actors and ensembles, will be held in January during the week of the SAG Awards simulcast. Previous auctions have included autographed scripts and posters, wardrobe pieces, props and set visits to studios, donations from our sponsors and attending news and entertainment outlets. Details on these and other auction items will be announced in the weeks to come.
18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® honoring the outstanding film and television performances of 2011 will be simulcast live on TNT and TBS on Sunday, Jan. 29 at 8 p.m. (ET), 5 p.m. (PT), 7 p.m. (CT) and 6 p.m. (MT). West Coast viewers who prefer to watch in primetime will be able to catch the encore presentation on TNT at 7 p.m. (PT) / 10 p.m. (ET).
The Screen Actors Guild Awards auction to benefit the SAG Foundation is managed by Auction Cause and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
The 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards will be produced by Jeff Margolis Productions in association with Screen Actors Guild Awards®, LLC. For more information about the SAG Awards, SAG, TNT and TBS, visit sagawards.org/about, “like” SAG Awards at facebook.com/sagawardsofficialpage and follow SAG Awards at twitter.com/sagawards.