SAG-AFTRA franchised agents across the nation now have 24/7 access to critical information when they need it, online at the new SAG-AFTRA Agency Portal.
“SAG-AFTRA greatly values our relationship with franchised agents, and this new portal makes it easier than ever for them to work with the union” said SAG-AFTRA National Executive Director David White. “It’s all part of SAG-AFTRA’s continuing efforts to harness technology to improve business in all aspects of the industry.”
The portal provides franchised agents with access to:
• A production search database that offers detailed signatory information, including tiered information for new media productions.
• A complete list of their clients and the contracts that they have filed with the union. Agents can update the information through the portal, as well.
• Update agency information when needed.
• All documents and forms agents need when working with the union.
• Bulletins, do not work orders and all other agency-related communications in one convenient place.
“The agents we have talked to have responded very positively and are excited to have this information at their fingertips whenever and wherever they want to access it,” said Professional Representatives Committee Chair William Charlton. “This portal is responsive to all the technological demands coming from the agents with which we deal every day. We are so pleased to be able to make this portal a reality for them.”
Franchised agents can contact the union for information on how to register for access to the portal.