The San Francisco Conservatory Presents
Masks, Monologues & Emotions with Lucrecia Sarita Russo
This class is designed to remove the mask under the mask, to free the actor of fear and develop spontaneous emotion and expression. Students must prepare a one-minute monologue and bring two copies of that monologue to class. The monologue should be from a known play or film.
When: 6 – 8 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 11
Where: SAG-AFTRA San Francisco-Northern California Local
350 Sansome Street, Suite 900 (between Sacramento/California Streets)
San Francisco, CA 94104
Public transportation is available and encouraged. There is limited self-pay street parking and self-pay parking garages in the area.
Note: Class size is limited to 8 (6 participants with 2 allowed observers) Please come prepared even if you are an observer.
RSVP: SAG-AFTRA Francisco-Northern California Local by email to Vicki Balich email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number and union membership I.D. number.
- Participants will be randomly selected from those who respond, with preference being given to those who have not attended Conservatory events within the past 3 months.
- As a courtesy to members on the waiting list, if you have reserved a space in this workshop and cannot attend, please cancel your reservation by Monday, October 9th. Failure to do so may result in the inability to attend future workshops.
- We appreciate your enthusiasm to participate in conservatory classes, anyone who shows up without receiving written confirmation will not be granted access to the class.
- If you arrive late, it is up to the discretion of the teacher as to whether or not you will be admitted.
- There is no charge for this event.
Lucrecia Sarita Russo is a member of SAG-AFTRA and in her 7th year serving the San Francisco-Northern California Conservatory Committee. Lucrecia majored in the performing arts at Santa Monica City College. She taught acting for “Deslie Cashman’s School of Dramatic Arts” and “The Russ Lewis School of Drama”. Her studies include Master Classes from Dustin Hoffman and Kevin Spacey. Her experience includes personal performance as well as casting for film, theatre, television, commercials and booking major musical artists nationwide.