When: 6 – 8:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 21
Refreshments will be served.
Where: SAG-AFTRA Plaza
James Cagney Boardroom – Lobby Level
5757 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Parking will be validated.
Click here to RSVP.
6 – 6:30 p.m. Refreshments
6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Meeting
• Meet the staff of the new Music Department
• The Manager of the New Media Department will discuss the ins and outs of the New Media Contract
• Learn about the SAG-AFTRA Conservatory and what benefits are available to those who join
• Longtime SAG-AFTRA member Angie Jaree will talk about working through all stages of your career
• LA Local Singers Committee members will lead a discussion about Social Media, Professionalism, and our Singer Community
Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions!
This workshop is only open to paid-up SAG-AFTRA members in good standing — no guests are allowed. Parents/guardians of performers under 18 years old are welcome. SAG-AFTRA members, please bring your membership card (paid through October 31, 2017) for admittance.
You must RSVP to attend. Spaces are limited.
Questions? Please contact Jasmin Vargas in the Music Department at (323) 634-8150.