SAG-AFTRA members now have the opportunity to capture some screen time of their own at the SAG Awards Viewing Parties hosted by the Houston-Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth Locals. This will be part of the Texas Member Reel that is shared with producers and casting directors throughout the year. The Member Reel slide show includes member headshots with credits and professional contact information.
Deadline: The deadline for all submissions is Jan. 25. Please email materials to DallasRSVP@sagaftra.org.
Submissions Guidelines: You must be a SAG-AFTRA active member of the Dallas-Fort Worth or Houston-Austin Local.
Required Submission Material:
- Contact Name
- Phone Number (in case there are questions about your submission)
- Member ID Number
Requirements for the Reel:
- Headshot – A color headshot of high quality; max. size of 1024 X 768 (pixels); photo should be current; preferred image file type of JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF; image file name should be your Professional Name
- Professional Name - SAG-AFTRA Member Name (should not be on the headshot)
- Title - Such as “Actor,” “Broadcaster,” “Dancer,” “Singer,” “Stunt Coordinator,” “Stunt Performer,” “Voiceover” etc.
- Credits - Submit top five credits from union-only productions principal roles (no background/extra). Credits should be listed as follows:
Film/Television/New Media Productions: Title of project only (No Billing or Character Names)
- Industry Awards – Submit the name and category of up to three industry awards for which you have received or been nominated
- Professional Contact (may include):
Member’s Website URL
Professional Contact Phone Number or Professional Contact Email
Please keep in mind that this contact information will be used on the reel and, therefore, may be publicly available, particularly if the reel is posted to the website.
All submissions must be your own headshot and information (you may not submit for someone else). We reserve the right to exclude or edit any submissions, particularly if we believe the material is objectionable, inaccurate or infringes anyone’s rights.