When: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Nov. 12
(Continental breakfast provided at 8:30 a.m.)
Where: Morton Meyerson Symphony Center
Dallas, TX 75201
SAG-AFTRA, AWM-DFW and the Dallas Film Commission are hosting a career fair for college students majoring in advertising, radio, TV, film, PR, media and allied fields.
Meyerson Symphony Hall will be the stage for top industry speakers and workshops from the following fields: TV/film, advertising, broadcast, image, creative and marketing.
Guest speakers include:
- Brent Anderson: Writer, producer, actor (ABC’s American Crime, My All American) and President of the DFW Local of SAG-AFTRA.
- Angela Betasso: Senior Vice President of Sales for Tribune Broadcasting has an extensive career in local and national sales in DFW including WFAA, BELO, and Millennium Sales.
- Matthew Newman: A well-respected- trusted professional with inspiring passion. Notable work includes educational consulting with The Wall Street Journal, Independent Associate with LegalShield, Logistics Coordinator with Lexus, and more recently managing and producing a national Experiential (XM) development with Samsung Electronics of America, Inc.
- Edie Douglas Owen: Founder and Creative Director of Paperclipmag.com
- Marty Martinez: CEO and Founder of Social Revolt, a digital marketing agency based in Dallas and presence in New York City, San Diego and Chicago.
- Deborah Ferguson: NBC5 morning anchor
- More speakers to be announced soon\
Click here to register now via Facebook.