Part one of a recent panel discussion presented by SAG New Media and DigitalLA is now live on SAG TV.
Titled "The Actor-Producer Panel: Digital Deals, Development and Distribution," the discussion informed actors on how they can use online tools to create, develop, distribute and market web stories and series.
- Brett Register - Actor/Creator, The Crew, @brettregister @theCrewtv
- Jodi Binstock - Producer of Web Therapy, starring Lisa Kudrow; (formerly at E! Networks, Disney ABC TV)
- Aaron Grasso, Producer of Closure, part of the 30 Day Film Challenge; appeared at Sundance Tweethouse panel @30dayfilm
- Amber J. Lawson - Babelgum, Comedy Publisher
- Brandon Martinez - New Media Agent, Abrams Artists Agency
- Marc Hustvedt - Editor-in-Chief, Tubefilter; Ex.Pr. Streamy Awards, SAG @MarcHustvedt @Tubefilter
- Mark Friedlander - National Director, New Media, Screen Actors Guild @SAGNewMedia
- Moderator: Kevin Winston - Founder, Digital LA, @kevinwinston @DigitalLA
For this and other member videos, visit SAG TV.