Please join us for Member Orientation! If you have not been to an orientation before or would like to learn about the services provided by SAG-AFTRA, this meeting is for you. Orientation explains what it means to be a member of SAG-AFTRA, logging your hours on set, your relationship with your agent, residuals, and more. Choose the session that is convenient for your schedule!
Upcoming Event Dates:
Please see below schedule for upcoming member orientations. Please note we will not have an orientation in June, July or December.
Where: SAG–AFTRA Cagney Board Room or Frank Maxwell Room
5757 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036
- All meetings are approximately 3 hours long.
- Validated parking is available in the SAG-AFTRA Plaza parking lot - enter off of Curson Ave.
- Attendance is required for the entire meeting to receive a Conservatory application outside of the open enrollment period.
- No RSVP necessary.
- For more information, please contact the Los Angeles Member Education Programming Department at (323) 634-8277.
- Please bring current membership card or receipt for admittance.
This meeting is only open to paid-up SAG-AFTRA members in good standing. No guests are allowed. Parents/guardians of performers under 18 years old are welcome.
6 p.m., Aug. 26, 2015 (Evening Session)
1 p.m., Oct. 7, 2015
10 a.m., Oct. 28, 2015
1 p.m., Nov. 18, 2015