Start: 05/13/2013 - 7:00pm
End: 05/13/2013 - 9:00pm
- All SAG-AFTRA Conservatory workshops are free for members in good standing.
- To attend a workshop, you must register in advance. No walk-ins are allowed.
- To register for a workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, email address and SAG-AFTRA member number.
- If you must cancel, please do so at least two days before the workshop. This allows us to notify those on the wait list that they may attend.
“Your Resume! Extra Extra, read all about it!” – presented by Sean Pratt
In this workshop, Sean will explain:
- How to turn your resume into an eye catching document that will not only tell the Casting Director/Producer/Agent what you’ve DONE, but also what your TYPE is and where you are GOING with your career.
- How to use ideas and concepts from the worlds of graphics design, advertising, psychology and marketing to create a truly effect resume.
Sound a bit farfetched? Well, it’s not! Come join Sean and let him show you how.
When: 7-9 p.m., Monday, May 13
Where: SAG-AFTRA 7735 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 950 Bethesda, MD 20814 Tel. (301) 657-2560
Coordinator: Kathryn Klvana
RSVP to: email@example.com. Please include the date of the workshop you wish to attend in your subject line.