- All SAG-AFTRA Conservatory workshops are free for members in good standing.
- To attend a workshop, you must register in advance. No walk-ins are allowed.
- To register for a workshop, email email@example.com with your name, phone number, email address and SAG-AFTRA member number.
- If you must cancel, please do so at least two days before the workshop. This allows us to notify those on the wait list that they may attend.
"Managing Headshots and Resumes on Your Computer” – presented by Rick Kain
You’ve been managing your headshots and resumes for years, and when you finally turn the responsibility over to your computer, it drops the ball. Let’s find out why it isn’t up to the task. This workshop is design to show you how to get your computer to:
- Convert a resume into a PDF
- Convert a headshot into a JPEG
- Convert a current snapshot into a JPEG
- Resize a JPEG for emailing
Things you should bring with you if you have them:
- Your laptop computer
- Your digital camera with any connecting cords that came with it (even if you do not bring your computer)
- A hard copy of your headshot and resume
- An electronic copy of your headshot and resume (stored on your computer, portable drive, or CD)
When: 7-9 p.m., Tuesday, March 5
Where: SAG-AFTRA 7735 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 950 Bethesda, MD 20814 Tel. (301) 657-2560
Coordinator: Mariel Penberthy
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date of the workshop you wish to attend in your subject line.