Screen Actors Guild and American Federation of Television and Radio Artists
San Francisco Conservatory Present “The Working Actor” with Jeffrey Weissman
When: Saturday, June 20
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Where: San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco
Studio Theatre, Room 102, Creative Arts Building
This Class Will Cover:
- Advice on marketing
- Advice on acting in film, TV, commercials, industrials, for the internet
- Networking and team building
- Staying employed
- Set protocol
RSVP: To the San Francisco SAG/AFTRA office by phone to (415) 391-7510, or by email to Jessica Bowker (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you email, include your name, phone number and union membership I.D. number.
- RSVP’s will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- As a courtesy to members on the waiting list, if you have reserved a seat in this workshop and cannot attend, please cancel your reservation by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday June 18th. Failure to do so will result in the inability to attend future workshops.
- There is no charge for this event - it is only open to paid up members of SAG and AFTRA.
Directions/Parking: For a map of the campus, visit http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/. Public transportation is available (Accessible by the MUNI M line). There is limited street/neighborhood parking as well as campus self-pay parking.
About Jeffrey Weissman
Jeffrey Weissman leads a hands on two hour session for the multidisciplinary working actor. Jeffrey is a 32 year veteran of film, theater, television, environmental, industrial and commercial acting. He teaches at the San Francisco School of Digital Film Making, Sonoma State University, and other institutions. He's worked with John Lithgow, Clint Eastwood, Michael J. Fox, Michael Keaton, and dozens of other industry greats. Jeffrey got rave reviews as winemaker Jerry Hannon in the mocumentary, "Corked." He recently completed work on "Two Mothers" with John Heard, and on the indie feature, "American Disciples". For more information visit: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0919297/ and http://www.jeffreyweissman.com