The San Francisco Conservatory Presents The Branding Workshop
This workshop serves to aid the actor in understanding how people see them, the type of feeling people receive from them and how they might be cast. The workshop uses the categories: visual, essence, stereotypes and profession. Please note, how you dress for this workshop will factor into your results. This workshop was inspired by the creation of Kevin E. West, founder of The Actors' Network. Please bring a pen or pencil.
When: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11
Where: San Francisco-Northern California Local
350 Sansome Street, Suite 900 (between Sacramento St. and California St.)
San Francisco, CA 94104
Public transportation is available and encouraged. There is limited self-pay street parking and self-pay parking garages in the area.
Note: Class size is limited to 12.
RSVP: SAG-AFTRA Francisco-Northern California Local by email to Vicki Balich email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number and union membership I.D. number.
· Participants will be randomly selected from those who respond, with preference being given to those who have not attended Conservatory events within the past 3 months.
· As a courtesy to members on the waiting list, if you have reserved a space in this workshop and cannot attend, please cancel your reservation by Friday, Sept. 8. Failure to do so may result in the inability to attend future workshops.
· We appreciate your enthusiasm to participate in conservatory classes, anyone who shows up without receiving written confirmation will not be granted access to the class.
· If you arrive late, it is up to the discretion of the teacher as to whether or not you will be admitted.
· There is no charge for this event.
This workshop is being hosted by Conservatory members Erika Perez and Diana Jackson to help other actors hone their craft. Both are SAG-AFTRA performers who enjoy acting both as a vocation and for the unrestricted creativity.