Rules for Attending the Screenings
- The theater doors close promptly at the scheduled screening time or when the theater capacity is reached – whichever comes first. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANYONE BE ADMITTED AFTER THE DOORS CLOSE!
- If you leave the theater building once your card has been scanned, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Admittance to screenings is by official membership card only.
- Membership cards are not transferable. The Film Society member is entitled to bring only one guest who must attend the same screening as the member and also be 16 years of age or older. In the absence of the Film Society member, the regular quest (the guest who usually accompanies the member) will be admitted upon presenting the member's card. In this scenario, the guest, and only the quest, will be admitted. No additional guest will be admitted and no one else may use the card.
- Members arriving before their guest may leave THEIR GUEST'S NAME on the Courtesy Guest List at regularly scheduled films only. Members MAY NOT wait in the lobby for guests. Guests MUST arrive before the doors close and MUST stand on line. At all bonus films there will be NO Courtesy Guest list. Guests will have to enter with the member. Note: The member is responsible for guest's behavior at all times.
- The film society reserves the right to change the guest policy at any time.
- Dress for the weather. We have a small lobby and cannot guarantee that you will be let in early to form a line downstairs.
- NO SMOKING - NO FOOD - NO DRINKS. The DGA reserves the right to cancel the current contract and to refuse to negotiate future contracts if this is violated. Therefore, if you are found with food or drink you will be asked to leave the theater.
- All cell phones and pagers should be set to Off or Vibrate during the film. No text messaging or use of other electronic devices such as Tablets are permitted during the screening of the film.
- Violations of the SAG-AFTRA / WGAE FILM SOCIETY Rules and Regulations by the Film Society member and/or their guest may result in the forfeiture of your current membership and future membership.Unless otherwise noted, all screenings take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. at the DGA Theater, 110 West 57th Street (between 6th & 7th Ave).
Screening Schedule for 2012/13 Season
September: 10&11 and 24&25
October: 15&16, 22&23 and 2&30
November: 12&13, 19&20 and 26&27
December: 3& 4, 10&11 and 17&18
January: 7&8, 10&11 and 28&29
February: 11&12 and 25&26
March: 11&12 and 25&26
April: 8&9 and 22&23
May: 6&7 and 20&21
There will be no screenings during the months of June, July & August 2013 due to remodeling construction at the theater.
Additional BONUS screening s may be scheduled during the season.