Online registration for the upcoming 2014-2015 season of the New York SAG-AFTRA/WGAE Film Society is available as of Tuesday, July 8, 2014 to all members in good standing with the union. The new season kicks off in September and runs through August 2015.
Online film society registration is available by clicking here for payment with a credit card (credit card payment is only available with online application). You must be logged in to SAGAFTRA.org to register online. Not registered? Click here to create an account.
Alternately, you can log in to your member account at SAGAFTRA.org and once you are logged in, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the film society button located on the bottom left.
- You will be directed to the NY Film Society’s webpage. From there click on the link to the online form located in the left hand navigation bar.
- Fill out the form and click “Submit.” Click on “Pay Your Fee”
- Select your credit card type and click “Continue.”
- Enter your credit card information and click “Continue.”
- Once your payment goes through you will see your order confirmation on the screen.
For assistance logging in to the website click here to contact Web Help.
While online registration with a credit card is strongly encouraged, should you want to download a paper application and mail in a check you can do so as of today. Click here for an application.
Membership for the 2014-2015 season does not go into effect until September 2014.
Get your season pass and join your fellow SAG-AFTRA members for the best screening series in town. Hope to see you all next season for another great year!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com