When: 12:30 p.m., Friday, April 25
Where: Writers Guild of America, East
250 Hudson Street, Suite 700 (at Dominick St.)
New York, New York 10013
Near C, E, F, 1 trains.
Wells Fargo, Union Plus’s exclusive partner offering the Union Plus Mortgage Program, will host a Mortgage Homebuyer Workshop "Lunch & Learn" on the basics of buying a home and to walk members through the process of applying for a new, refinanced or renovation mortgage. The program will highlight the unique benefits available exclusively to union members. These include:
- Free financial coaching in preparation for becoming a homeowner as part of Wells Fargo's My Home Roadmap℠ service.
- $500 My Mortgage Gift℠ award card from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage after closing.
- The opportunity to earn a $500 First-Time Home Award grant from Union Plus.
- Down-payment assistance in specific communities with funds administered by state, county, city, governmental coalition and non-profit organizations.
- Union Plus Mortgage Assistance Program protection if you have loss of income due to disability, unemployment or strike/lockout. The assistance program provides interest-free loans to union members, who have had a Union Plus Mortgage for 12 months or more. The first $1,000 of the loan is a grant that never needs to be repaid.
- Parents and children of union members are eligible.
If you are in the market for a new home, or considering a refinance or remodel take advantage of this information.
Union Plus benefits are brought to you by Union Privilege, established by the AFL-CIO to provide consumer benefits to members and retirees of participating labor unions. WGAE, SAG-AFTRA and CWA/TNG members are eligible due to their union's AFL-CIO affiliation.
RSVP Required: Click here to make a reservation.
The products and services noted herein are provided as an informational service to SAG-AFTRA members and are administered by entities independent of SAG-AFTRA. Any questions must be handled by the provider. This information is not intended to serve as an endorsement by the union nor is any warranty or guarantee implied.