When: 4:30-6:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 29
Doors open at 4 p.m.
1900 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10023
(Between 63rd and 64th Streets)
This new format Membership Meeting is not to be missed! Come see what SAG-AFTRA has to offer; meet your contracts staff, partner organizations and benefit plan representatives.
- Welcome and Introductions
- New York Local President’s Report
- New York Executive Director’s Report
- National President’s Report
- National Executive Director’s Report
- Getting the Most Out of SAG-AFTRA New York: Member Benefit Committees
- Getting the Most Out of Our Partnership Organizations
Click here to let us know if you plan to attend.
This meeting is only open to paid-up SAG-AFTRA members in good standing. Unfortunately, no guests allowed. Parents/guardians of younger performers under 18 years old are welcome. No RSVP necessary. SAG-AFTRA MEMBERS, PLEASE BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD (paid thru April 30, 2014) FOR ADMITTANCE.
If you require ADA accommodations, please let us know by contacting (212) 827-1542 or email@example.com.