The MOVE Seminar Series Presents:
“What's Going on at the Guild?"
When: Wednesday, February 25, 2009
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
(Doors open at 5 p.m., No admittance after 6 p.m.)
Where: Screen Actors Guild Boardroom,
360 Madison Avenue (entrance on 45th Street)
- Have the latest headlines about SAG confused you?
- Do you wonder what sort of condition our contracts are in?
- Are you nervous about your future employment?
- Are you concerned about your P&H?
- Do you understand the challenges of New Media and wonder how it affects your career?
If you answered “YES!” to any or all of these questions, then this seminar is for you!
Come to this MOVE seminar to ask the questions that concern YOU. Hear the answers from your elected National Board Members and from staff.
The time to take responsibility for your future is now!
Reservations are required. This seminar will fill up fast! Be sure to make a reservation A.S.A.P. To make a reservation call: (212) 252-4SAG (4724) Box 4. You must bring your current SAG card and photo ID for admittance.