The Boston SAG-AFTRA Local invites you to a nationally live-streamed panel discussion being webcast from the SAG Foundation’s Actors Center in Los Angeles.
When: 1 - 3 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012
Where: SAG-AFTRA office 20 Park Plaza, Suite 822, Boston, MA
The goal of this dynamic panel is to educate, inform and inspire women from across the entire spectrum of the entertainment industry to not only take control of their own health, but spread the word on the importance of women’s health at every stage of life. Panelists include:
• Star Jones – Lawyer, author & television personality
• Richard Roundtree – Actor
• Dr. Kristie Funk- Founder of the Pink Lotus Breast Center in Beverly Hills and surgical breast specialist
• Dr. Chrisandra Shufelt – Associate Director at the Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Center in the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute and Director of Cedars-Sinai’s Women’s Hormone and Menopause Program
• Dr. Dennis Holmes - internationally-renowned breast surgeon specializing in the surgical treatment of breast cancer and non-cancerous breast conditions
• Naz Sykes - Executive Director of the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
This event is only open to paid-up SAG-AFTRA members in good standing — no guests are allowed. Parents/guardians of performers under 18 years old are welcome. SAG-AFTRA members, please bring your membership card for admittance.
Space is limited and RSVP’s are necessary. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need ADA accommodations, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or (323) 549-6644.