When: 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Wednesday, May 14, 2014
5757 Wilshire Blvd., Lobby Level
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Parking will be validated.
Forty percent of eligible women do not get their annual mammogram. Let’s change that.
The SAG-AFTRA Los Angeles Healthcare Safetynet Committee and Inner Images are offering, to members who qualify, free mammograms by appointment only between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. during the SAG-AFTRA Health Fair on Wednesday, May 14.
Mammograms Save Lives!
- Early Detection is the key
- Most accurate test for breast cancer
- Exam takes only 5 minutes
- Compression is tight, not painful
Do you qualify for free services? You may if you:
- are 40 years old or older
- have low income (EWC Income Criteria)
- have not had a mammogram in the past year
- are not pregnant, currently nursing or nursing within the last 3 months
- live in California
For more information, click here.
Make an appointment: Inner Images will be handling the appointment process. To find out if you qualify and schedule an appointment with Inner Images for May 14 between 10 a.m.–3 p.m., please visit www.mammo123.com or call (877) 4-AN-EXAM/(877) 426-3926 beginning Monday, April 14.
The products and services noted herein are provided as an informational service to SAG-AFTRA members and are administered by entities independent of SAG-AFTRA. Any questions must be handled by the provider. This information is not intended to serve as an endorsement by the union nor is any warranty or guarantee implied.