The Austin Actors Conservatory (AAC) Committee is soliciting new ideas and energy from the growing SAG-AFTRA membership in the Austin area. These dedicated professionals continue to bring monthly educational workshops, casting director sessions and networking opportunities from SAG Awards viewing parties to SXSW activities. Previous workshops have included casting directors Beth Sepko, Sherry Thomas, Karen Hallford, Brenda Ambrize and Rachel Flanagan; Master Acting Coach Todd Toderoff; and workshops on voiceover, social media, police tactics, contract seminars, virtual auditions, stunts and more.
Want to be a part of the professional community of actors leading the way and “in the know?” Volunteer for AAC in one of the following areas:
- Social events and workshop hospitality - coordinate reception, sign-in and food
- Script-to-Screen reads - coordinate script selections and reads
- Education/program development - help develop workshops and coordinate with staff
- Tech/photography/graphics - provide tech support and photography at workshops
- Communications/writing - submit articles for newsletter to inform the membership
- Marketing/graphics - help design and develop AAC marketing materials/handouts
Send your contact information to AustinRSVP@sagaftra.org and let us know you’re interested in working with AAC.