When: 2 - 5 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013
3324 Walnut Bend Lane
Please RSVP to: HoustonRSVP@sagaftra.org.
Cost: HSAC Members: FREE; Fans: $25; General Public: $35
When: 1 - 5 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013
Where: Studio E
7612 F West Highway 71
Directions: From I35 take 290W to Oakhill “Y.” Go West on TX71 to Plaza 71 (on right). Use north entrance adjacent to Valero gas station.
Cost: AAC Members: FREE; Fans: $25; General Public: $35
Please RSVP to: AustinRSVP@sagaftra.org.
· Booking (Film/TV) work with Social Media
· Turning Tweets into Meets
· The How Strategy and Etiquette
· Maintain Privacy Using Online Tools (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Website, Email contacts and beyond)
· Actors and Performers Learn How to Better Promote Themselves.
· Musicians Learn How to Attract your Audience (before record labels there were garage bands in need of an audience)
· Learn About Spotify, Buzz Feed, Tipping Point and Other Online Resources.
Materials to Bring: A laptop is recommended, notepad and pens. There is a lot of information to cover in a very short period of time. Please come prepared.
This seminar is for informational purposes and does not constitute SAG-AFTRA’s endorsement of any particular product, service, or provider.