Tuesday, October 4, 2011: Membership Meeting with Special Guest from Hollywood To Be Announced soon
• SAG membership mixer: Free food and drink
• Special Guest
• Free Screening: Special SAG Foundation Life Raft Presentation on Auditioning
Technology has revolutionized the way the industry casts television. With the advent of online casting and the ubiquitous nature of technology, is moving to Los Angeles to participate in pilot season even necessary… or are there effective ways to participate from the branches? Learn from local and regional casting directors and agents as to some ways regional market actors can effectively create Hollywood network acting opportunities using online casting innovations.
All members who attend our membership meeting will also receive:
• Two FREE tickets to the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival. Good for any festival film.
• Door prize entry for festival fast passes. Good for all films, opening and closing night parties and other special events.
• Not to be missed networking opportunities with local and L.A.–based film industry guests
When: 6 p.m. reception, 7 p.m. meeting, 8:30 p.m. movie
(Meeting starts at 7 p.m. sharp. Arrive early to make the most of our networking mixer.)
Where: Cinema Paradiso, 503 SE 6th St., Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Click here for detailed directions and parking information
Cost: Did we mention it is FREE?
RSVP: Only active, paid-up SAG members in good standing will be permitted to attend. Members who are minors may be accompanied by a parent. You must present your Screen Actors Guild membership card (paid thru October 31, 2011) to be admitted to the meeting. YOU MUST RSVP FOR THIS EVENT. Contact Eileen Neel at (305) 670-7677, ext. 7079, (800) SAG-0767, option 5, ext. 7079 or via email at email@example.com.
For directions to Cinema Paradisio click here