NOARC 2009 Louisiana Actors Expo is getting into gear! Co-Sponsored by Sync Up: The Jazz & Heritage Talent Exchange, an economic development program of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation, NOARC’s Actors Expo will provide actors the exciting opportunity to learn about career development techniques from knowledgeable film industry professionals. Speakers have been contacting us about participating in Actors Expo because they are excited about helping actors in this region develop and advance in their careers. Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta and other major metropolitans have had Expos and Festivals specifically geared toward actors for years. This is the first of its kind in Louisiana!
Register and purchase tickets at: http://noarcactorexpo.eventbrite.com/
Ticket sales end Wednesday, December 2nd and SEATING IS LIMITED!
Remember to bring at least 15 headshots to be distributed to agents and casting directors!
When: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday, December 5
Where: The Jazz & Heritage Center
1225 N. Rampart St.
New Orleans, LA
New names recently have been added to the speaker list:
• Eric Thompson, Senior Counsel at Twentieth Century Fox
• Diana Boylston, Regional AFTRA Representative
• Emily Patricia , Entertainment Attorney
• Steve Esteb, Writer/Director Dirty Politics
And the Agenda is as follows:
9-10 a.m. TALENT AGENCIES, SAG, AFTRA
Liz Atherton, TAG Talent
Carol Bloodworth, Fruition Talent
Rebecca Hale, Phd - Hale Talent
Jason Tomlinson, Screen Actors Guild (SAG)
Diana Boylston, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA)
10:30-11:30 a.m. ACTORS ACCESS PRESENTATION
Gary Marsh, Founder, Breakdown Services/Actors Access
Jason Teresi, Director of Regional Services
11:30 a.m. -1 p.m. Break for LUNCH
1-3 p.m. CASTING DIRECTORS
Beth Sepko, imdb.com/name/nm0784629/
Brent Caballero, imdb.com/name/nm2720553/
Lisa Marie Dupree, imdb.com/name/nm1404706/
Liz Coulon, imdb.com/name/nm1972711/
Gary Marsh, Founder, Actors Access/Breakdown Services http://www.actorsaccess.com/
3:30–5 p.m. WRITERS, PRODUCERS, DIRECTORS AND OTHERS
- David Crais, Businessman/Investor (facilitating Nickelodeon theme park in addition to film industry related businesses)
- Eric Thompson, Senior Counsel, Twentieth Century Fox
- Emily Patricia Graham, Entertainment Attorney (LA and FL)
- Jason Hewitt, Films In Motion, Wrong Side of Town
- Lolis E. Elie, writer for Treme and Times Picayune
- Steve Esteb, writer/director, Dirty Politics
This event is being administered by entities independent of SAG. Questions about the event must be handled by the provider. The Guild does not endorse any of these services.