RSVP Now: Digital Hollywood Media Summit New York - 25 Comp Tickets for SAG-AFTRA Members, March 7-8
Act now! The first twenty-five SAG-AFTRA members to sign up to attend the Digital Hollywood Media Summit will get a free, two-day, all-access pass.
When: March 7-8
Where: Bohemian National Hall
The Czech Center & Consulate
321 East 73rd Street
(Btw. 2nd and 1st Ave.)
- Opening Keynote Roundtable Co-Sponsored by The Daily Beast
- The Political Reckoning: News Media, Social Binging, Fake News and the Crisis of Trust in Media
- The VR-AR ThinkTank: Breaking the Boundaries of the Imagination
- Video Anytime Anywhere: Video Across Platforms - Television, Internet and Mobile - Understanding the Value Proposition
- Leveraging Content and Celebrity For Cross-Platform Success: From TV & Internet to Social Media and Virtual Reality
- Virtual Reality Transforms Media – Movies, TV, News, Sports & Music
Twenty-five SAG-AFTRA members will get a free pass based on a first-come, first-served basis.
RSVP: Click here to reserve your free pass while supplies last.
For the full agenda and additional information visit http://www.digitalhollywood.com/MediaSummit2017.html.
The products and services noted herein are provided as an informational service to SAG-AFTRA members and are administered by entities independent of SAG-AFTRA. Any questions must be handled by the provider. This information is not intended to serve as an endorsement nor is any warranty or guarantee implied.