When: Noon - 4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013
Where: MediaTech Institute
13330 Branchview Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
Cost: ProACT Members: FREE; Fans: $25; General Public: $35
· Booking (Film/TV) work with Social Media
· Turning Tweets into Meets
· The How Strategy and Etiquette
· Maintain Privacy Using Online Tools (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Website, Email contacts and beyond)
· Actors and Performers Learn How to Better Promote Themselves.
· Musicians Learn How to Attract your Audience (before record labels there were garage bands in need of an audience)
· Learn About Spotify, Buzz Feed, Tipping Point and Other Online Resources.
Materials to Bring: A laptop is recommended, notepad and pens. There is a lot of information to cover in a very short period of time. Please come prepared.
Please RSVP to: DallasRSVP@sagaftra.org.
This seminar is for informational purposes and does not constitute SAG-AFTRA’s endorsement of any particular product, service, or provider.