When: 3 p.m. and 7 p.m., Monday, Jan. 11
Where: SAG-AFTRA Dallas-Fort Worth Local
15110 Dallas Parkway, Suite 440
Dallas, TX 75248
Free parking available on site
Please indicate which time you will attend and include “Dallas” in the subject line. This event is free.
Click here to download flyer.
The presentation will include the following:
- Introduce the newest free checking account offers
- Educate on how to bank out of state
- Learn about applying for a loan
- How SAG-AFTRA Initiation Loans work
- Talk about the difference between a bank and SAG-AFTRA Federal Credit Union
- Why it’s better to bank with us
- Convenience no matter where you are
- Learn what is coming in the near future
The workshops are not intended to imply an endorsement of any individual or company by SAG-AFTRA. The information provided through the workshop is given for informational purposes and may not be a suitable substitute for the advice of other industry professionals. You should always use good judgment in these matters and should not act or refrain from acting based solely on information provided through the workshop.