When: 6 - 8 p.m. Monday, June 24
Where: Kaufherr Members Resource Center (KMRC)
1 E. Erie, Suite 660
Chicago, IL 60611
Here's your opportunity to get one-on-one advice from some of the top agents in town! Each member will spend five minutes one-on-one with an agent for on-camera auditioning, five minutes one-on-one with an agent for voiceover critiques and 10 minutes with an agent discussing headshots and self-marketing material.
Agents scheduled to participate are:
- O/C: Dawn Gray - Gray Talent Group, Stephanie Potakis - Lily's Talent Agency
- V/O: Brett Sechrist - Naked Voices, Ed Cox - Ambassador Talent
- Headshots: Wade Childress - Stewart Talent
This is going to be a fast-paced, closely timed conservatory, so we need to do some preproduction to make sure it all goes smoothly. Here's what you'll need to do.
- RSVP to Kathy Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
- Send Kathy a pdf of your headshot and resume. This will be shared with the on-camera agents so they know what type of copy to bring for you.
- For the voiceover agent, you will need to send an mp3 of no more than 30 seconds of whatever voiceover work you think you're best at (i.e. commercial, narration, etc).
- Don't have an mp3? No problem, just schedule a time to come to the KMRC by June 5 and you'll get assistance in making one.
- The day of the event, please bring additional hard copy headshots and resumes for the agents. YOU MUST BE ON TIME. We are scheduling members in half-hour increments. If you miss your time slot, there's no way to make it up. Just come early and you'll have no worries.
As these events are free, reservations fill up fast. A waiting list will be used. If you can't make it, please cancel your reservation with as much notice as possible - minimum 24 hours - so another member may benefit by attending this event.