SAG-AFTRA Members You Need to Attend This Meeting!
Don’t miss the 1st SAG-AFTRA Arizona-Utah Local Membership Meeting in Utah.
When: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014
10:15–11 a.m. Mix & mingle. Lite brunch will be served.
11 –12:30 p.m. Panel
12:30 – 1 p.m. Membership Meeting*
Where: Silver King Cafe at the Park City Medical Center
900 Round Valley Drive
Quinn's Junction (Highway 40 and 248)
Park City, UT 84060
Located inside the Park City Medical Center on the first floor.
Click here for a map and directions.
Guest speakers include:
- Utah Film Commissioner Marshall Moore
- Motion Picture Association of Utah Board Member/Casting Director Jeff Johnson
- Motion Picture Advisory Committee Member/Former SAG-AFTRA National Board Member Anne Sward Hansen
- SAG-AFTRA Arizona-Utah Local President Joe Corcoran
- SAG-AFTRA Director of Locals Administration Marcia Fishman
Please come with your question, your visions, and yes, your issues to discuss such as:
- Consequences of our merger
- Our illustrious past, our creative present and where do we go from here?
- Updates on casting, new media, agencies, SAGIndie, membership and MORE!
RSVP or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited.
SAG-AFTRA Arizona-Utah Local
Betty Ann Carr, Arizona-Utah Local Vice President – Utah
John Darin, Arizona-Utah Local Board Member – Utah
*The 12:30 – 1 p.m. membership is only open to SAG-AFTRA Arizona-Utah Local members in good standing. Unfortunately no guests allowed. Parents/guardians of young performers under 18 years of age are welcome. PLEASE BRING YOUR SAG-AFTRA MEMBERSHIP CARD (PAID THRU APRIL 30, 2014) FOR ADMITTANCE.