For a production to qualify for the SAG-AFTRA 2012 New Media Agreement it must be:
- Independently produced
- Original content and Derivative
- Intended for initial exhibition via the Internet, mobile devices or any other platform now known or which may be adopted excluding motion pictures, video games, commercials or any type of production or medium otherwise covered by any other SAG, AFTRA, or SAG-AFTRA agreement including but not limited to:
- The Producer-SAG Codified Basic Agreement,
- SAG Television Agreement
- AFTRA Net Code
- Producers-SAG Codified Corporate/Non-Educational and Non-Broadcast Contract
- SAG Infomercials Agreement
- AFTRA Infomercials Agreement
- SAG Interactive Media Agreement
- The AFTRA Interactive Media Agreement
- SAG Commercials contract
- AFTRA Commercials Contract.
For help determining if your production qualifies for the SAG-AFTRA New Media Agreement contact SAG-AFTRA New Media at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 549-6446.