As part of its ongoing effort to discover and develop culturally and ethnically diverse talent and actors with disabilities, the Disney ABC Television Group's Casting Project will hold auditions for consideration for the ABC Talent Showcase—this opportunity also affords the majority of participants the chance to audition for a variety of ABC (and other network) pilots and ongoing programming. ABC has a long-standing commitment to promoting diversity in the entertainment industry through a variety of projects administered by its Talent Development & Casting departments. The Casting Project offers an excellent opportunity for talent that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Submission Period: May 23–June 3, 2011
Auditions: June 8 and the following weeks
Rehearsal: August 2011
ABC Talent Showcase will be held on Tuesday, September 20, 2011
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS—PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING:
1. Submit Picture and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please use the subject line “SAG Submission to ABC Diversity Showcase”
2. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE DURING THE DATES LISTED ABOVE.
3. DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE.
4. NO PHONE CALLS TO ABC PLEASE.
5. NO SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE OR AFTER THE SUBMISSION PERIOD.|
Participants for the talent showcase must be at least 18 years old. Professional representation is not necessary.
ABC will contact selected actors to schedule an audition.
** ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS ONLY ** NO HARD-COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED **
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the SAG Affirmative Action & Diversity Department: email@example.com or (212) 827-1542.