To register for events, go to:
Events are subject to change.
- January 29 – SAG Awards Viewing Party – Alamo Drafthouse/Cedars Open to the public. Proceeds benefiting TXMPA.org
- February 11 – Skype Workshop with Casting Director Josh Ropiequet Presented by SAG-AFTRA Foundation (SAG-AFTRA Members only)
- May 7 – Script 2 Screen Shorts Live Read – (Open to the public)
- May 20 – Film Funding with John Cones (Open to the public)
- September 23 – Chekhov Masterclass with Lisa Dalton (Open to the public)
- November 11 – Audiobooks “Bang Your Own Drum” with Sean Pratt (SAG-AFTRA Members only)
ProACT Conservatory Member - Register HERE for a workshop.
Fan of the Conservatory or General Public – Register HERE for a workshop.
Not a member of the Conservatory yet? Complete the Conservatory Application HERE before registering for a workshop. Only SAG-AFTRA members are eligible to be members of the Conservatory.
Note: Space is limited and schedules are subject to change. Go to http://www.sagaftra.org/locals/dallasfort-worth/events for latest information.
Most events take place at SAG-AFTRA office, 15110 Dallas Parkway, Suite 440, Dallas 75248