Instructions for Electronic Submission of Casting Data Report Forms for Use on SAG-AFTRA.org and Whenever Emailing the Forms to Producers
NOW AVAILABLE: Electronic versions of the Casting Data Report forms!
You can now fill out Casting Data Report forms in Microsoft Excel format—download the forms below and you’ll never have to fill one out by hand again!
Just 3 quick steps into the 21st century!
- Download files below—One (1) for the Principal Performers and One (1) for Stunt Performers—by CLICKING and SAVING to your computer.
- Once you have saved the template, you can now create and save one for each production you are working on.
(For example, you can save a file with the name “GodfatherPart5-PrincipalCDR-March2010”)
- Once you have completed the form, simply email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And you’re done!
Please feel free to call us with any questions or feedback about these forms by contacting: (323) 549-6644 or email@example.com
Quick Tip: If you are submitting a Casting Data Report form for ANYTHING OTHER THAN EPISODIC TELEVISION you only need to submit 1 form for principals and 1 form for stunts when principal photography is completed. No need to submit multiple forms for the 1 production.
The Diversity In Casting Incentive applies to the Modified Low Budget Agreement and the Low Budget Agreement only.
Total production cost maximum may be increased to the following amounts:
• Modified Low Budget Agreement — from $625,000 to $937,500,
• Low Budget Agreement — from $2,500,000 to $3,750,000
If the producer has demonstrated diversity in casting by meeting the following criteria:
A) A minimum of 50% of the total speaking roles and 50% of the total days of employment are cast with performers who are members of the following four (4) protected groups:
2. Senior performers (sixty years (60) or older),
3. Performers with disabilities, or
4. People of color (Black/African American, Asian/Pacific Islander and South Asian, Latino/Hispanic, Arab/Middle Eastern and Native American Indian)
B) A minimum of 20% of the total days of employment is cast with performers who are people of color.
For more information about how to find performers in our diverse membership, please contact the SAG-AFTRA EEO & Diversity Department:
Los Angeles: (323) 549-6644
New York: (212) 827-1542