To search a contract, click on it to open it - the document will open with Adobe PDF Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu (at the top of the browser), and select Find.
- A search box above the PDF will become selected. Put your cursor in this box, and type your search term.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard to start the search.
- Adobe Reader will find the term in the document and highlight it.
- To view the next instance of the term you searched for, click on the Find next button (by the search box where you initially entered the term). There is also a Find previous button.
Some contracts are images (not text) and cannot be searched. These contracts will look like photocopies when you view them.