SAG-AFTRA'S brand marks include, but are not limited to, the SAG-AFTRA name and
logo. Here are some rules and examples of how to and how not to use them.
For further information, please see our Media Guidelines section.
- Change the background colors of the brand marks
- Change the colors of fonts or graphics
- Separate the brand marks into parts
- Rotate or change the direction of the brand marks
- Overprint or obstruct any portion of the brand marks
- Add any text or graphics to the brand marks
- Always show the figure with the text
- Always show the full animation of the brand mark
- Allow for at least 0.25” buffer space around the logo