To search a contract, click on it to open it - the document will open with Adobe PDF Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu (at the top of the browser), and select Find.
- A search box above the PDF will become selected. Put your cursor in this box, and type your search term.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard to start the search.
- Adobe Reader will find the term in the document and highlight it.
- To view the next instance of the term you searched for, click on the Find next button (by the search box where you initially entered the term). There is also a Find previous button.
Some contracts are images (not text) and cannot be searched. These contracts will look like photocopies when you view them.
These documents require the Adobe Reader plugin to view. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free from Adobe.com