Tickets to the SAG Awards®, Red Carpet Fan Bleacher Seats, Autographed Celebrity Collectibles, Sporting Event Tickets and Astounding Experiences will be Auctioned to the Public at www.sagawards.org/auction to Benefit the SAG Foundation
LOS ANGELES (Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011) – The Screen Actors Guild Awards® kicks off its Holiday Auction to benefit the SAG Foundation today at 6 p.m. (ET) at www.sagawards.org/auction. The auction will stay open for ten days and close at 6 p.m, (PT) on Sunday, Dec 18, 2011 and includes a VIP ticket package to attend the SAG Awards Ceremony and Gala on January 29th.
Coming up in January, the final Red Carpet Bleacher Seat auction from Jan. 5-15, 2012 will offer fans the opportunity to cheer the 18th Annual SAG Awards®’ nominees and presenters as they make their way down the red carpet. The Ceremony auction that launches Jan. 26-Feb 5 will feature one-of-a kind experiences and memorabilia donated by our nominees and their films and television programs as well as presenters, sponsors and media.
Proceeds from the Screen Actors Guild Awards Auctions will benefit the SAG Foundation to help sustain their award winning children's literacy programs: BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools), reading to over 100,000 children monthly in classrooms and hospitals nationwide, and Storyline Online, reaching an average of 1 million views globally each month. The auction also supports the Foundation's Catastrophic Health Fund and emergency services, the Actors Center, and the video preservation of the creative legacy of professional actors. For additional information, please visit http://www.sagfoundation.org.
The lists of items in the Holiday Auction are organized below by Experiences, Autographed Memorabilia and Collectibles.
- SAG Awards VIP Package with two tickets to the SAG Awards Ceremony and Gala, two coach tickets on United Airlines, a three-night stay at the Montage Beverly Hills, limo transportation from Music Express and a SAG Awards Backstage Tour during rehearsals
- LA Times Suite at Staples Center with twelve tickets to a Kings hockey game
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa three-night stay in St. Martin in the Caribbean
- Craft your own Meritage blend and wine taste at Dry Creek Vineyard
- Backstage tour of the SAG Awards on rehearsal day
- Tickets to Irish Film & Television Academy Awards ceremony plus accommodations
- Cirque du Soleil’s “Iris” tickets
- “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” tickets and meet and greet
- Two VIP tickets to “Conan”
- Tickets to see “Chelsea Lately” live
- “Memphis” Broadway show tickets and backstage tour
- “Love, Loss, and What I Wore” Broadway show tickets and meet and greet
- Dinner for two at 44 Restaurant in NYC
- Various vacations packages in Florida
- See Mark & Brian in action at KLOS
- Anthony Hopkins hand-painted art piece
- Judith Ripka Eclipse Earrings, from “Oprah’s Favorite Things”
- “Phineas & Ferb” Lead Sheet
- Don LaFontaine original commercial copy of “Cheaper By The Dozen” and drawings
- Operation Boot Camp three month Dedication Pass
Autographed Memorabilia & Collectibles:
- SAG Awards Tote bag autographed by 17th SAG Awards Recipients, plus SAG Awards set of four tumbler glasses
- “The Help” signed book by cast
- Autographed “Glee” Gift Bag
- “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy” Trench Coat from the wardrobe department, plus a mounted movie poster signed by Gary Oldman
- “Up All Night” signed poster
- Owen Wilson’s green pants and autographed poster from “The Big Year”
- 17th SAG Awards Autographed tote bag by SAG Awards Recipients
- “House” poster
- “True Blood”s composer Nathan Barr signed memorabilia
- “Castle” gift basket and studio tour from Robert Duncan, composer
- “Hot in Cleveland” signed script & Betty White book
- “Black Swan” jewelry box autographed by Natalie Portman
- “Big Bang Theory” signed DVD
- “The Closer” signed poster
- Oranges & Sunshine” signed poster
- “Rizzoli & Isles” signed poster
- “Falling Skies” signed memorabilia package
- “Shameless” signed poster
- “Southland” signed poster
- “The Closer” signed poster
- Steve Carrell autographed mug from “The Office”
- Trevor Morris from “The Immortals” signed memorabilia
- “Coach” jacket and two photos signed by Shelley Fabares
- Scott Bakula autographed movie poster
- “Necessary Roughness” poster signed by Scott Bakula
- “Pushing Daisies” Season two soundtrack and signed sheet music by composer, Jim Dooley
- “COMMERCE” signed poster
- “Secretariat” signed poster
- “Arrested Development” Season One signed by Jessica Walters
- “The Graduate” VHS signed by former SAG President, William Daniels
Fans who love to see their favorite stars on the SAG Awards red carpet will have the chance from Jan. 5-15 to win tickets in the Red Carpet Bleacher Auction. Up for bid are 80 seats along the red carpet. Winners will be able to take pictures, video and get autographs from their favorite celebrities.
The Ceremony Auction that revolves around the nominated actors, ensembles, presenters, sponsors and media will start Jan. 26 and close on Feb. 5, 2012. In previous years, the auction has included autographed scripts and posters, wardrobe and props and set visits to studios. This auction will also offer great items and experiences from the hot, up-to-the minute entertainment news outlets. Additional auction items will be announced throughout January.
The Screen Actors Guild Awards auction to benefit the SAG Foundation is managed by Auction Cause and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Nominations for the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards will be announced at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2011 at 9 a.m. (ET)/6 a.m. (PT), telecast live on TNT and webcast live on tnt.tv and tbs.com
Recipients of this year’s Actors® will be announced at the 18th Annual SAG Awards ceremonies on Sunday, Jan. 29, 2012, simulcast live from the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center on TNT and TBS at 8 p.m. (ET)/5 p.m. (PT).
The 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards will be produced by Jeff Margolis Productions in association with Screen Actors Guild Awards®, LLC. For more information about the SAG Awards, SAG, TNT and TBS, visit sagawards.org/about, “like” SAG Awards at facebook.com/sagawardsofficialpage and follow SAG Awards at twitter.com/sagawards.
Contact: Carrie White Scanlan